Since the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 update, there is the opportunity to get an insight into the customer experience so that you can adjust your customer communication accordingly. Thus, you will be able to actively respond to customer feedback, depending on how your survey responses will fall out. Have you considered installing this solution? If you are still hesitating or have not heard of Voice of the Customer yet, here is a quick summary of the key features.
The survey life cycle
The survey you create has a well-defined survey life cycle that allows you to structure the analysis of requirements and your customer’s feedback.
The essential phases are as follows:
Plan the survey according to your own needs.
There are many different types of questions that you can use when building a survey:
- Short answer
- Long answer
- Single response
- Multiple response
- Descriptive text
- Numerical response
- Net Promoter Score
- Customer Effort Score
- Fixed sum
- Upload file
- Smilies rating
Out-of-the-box, the Voice of the Customer solution also includes several useful workflows, the scope of which can automate another step.
Design your survey
- Choose the questions that best suit the needs of your customers. You can also create response routing rules that affect the design of the request, depending on which responses have been selected. In addition, similar questions can be linked together, allowing for survey Cross coverage reporting.
- With the same principle, it is also possible for different languages to connect the same questions with each other.
- Change the colors of the various elements as you like and upload an image to the survey template, depending on the needs of the survey.
- Use customer specific data collected before from a survey invitation and use it effectively with placeholders in the survey.
- Upload the translations, the language will be automatically set according to your client's browser preference but can also be manually selected.
- You can also export and import your surveys between different Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement instances.
Distribute your survey
- You can send the survey to anonymous recipients, send them by e-mail with an anonymous link or embed them in the IFrame on your website.
- For non-anonymous surveys, you can personalize the invitation emails. As an example, the invitation link can be translated to the client’s locale. You can also use workflows to automate the bulk mailing process further, as well as populating the email invitation using placeholders at will.
- Subsequently, the survey invitation process can be analyzed in various diagrams and views already available out-of-the-box. These can also be customized by you according to your requirements.
- Use response tags to include your past responses in consecutive questions and use this functionality to make your survey more intuitive.
- Let Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement automatically generate lead from the completed surveys for them.
- Evaluate the survey with a User-defined weighting of the respective questions to report more sensitively based on the answers.
Analyze the collected survey data
- Prepare your data using the automatically populated survey response entity so that you can evaluate it in detail using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Diagrams.
- Alternatively, you can even use Power BI for analysis and exploit the advantage of the already prepared by Microsoft, extensive Voice of the Customer Analytics for Dynamics 365 app directly.
We hope we could support you with your decision to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Voice of the Customer into your in-house CRM. More detailed information regarding this solution can also be found under the official Microsoft Docs website: