With Microsoft Social Engagement it is possible to network with customers, partners or interested parties on social media platforms in real time. The tool allows you to find out what social media users think about a particular company. Through the sales, marketing and service applications, employees can actively engage with the users. You can measure not only your own performance but also that of your competitors.
In the option menu above there are 9 tiles, each responsible for a different action
- Search Setup - Allows you to configure the relevant keywords, search topics.
- Analytics - Shows you the data and mentions of social media activities.
- Private Messages - Lets you be in contact with users.
- Social Center - Lets you publish posts on (Facebook, Twitter)
- Activity Maps - Shows you all the analyzed data and places them on a map, real-time activity.
- Social Selling - Lets your employees in your organization share content.
- Message Center - Shows you the alerts, notifications of messages and it's recipients.
- Settings - Lets you establish user roles in your organization and preferences.
- Help - Lets you access all training materials and necessary information.
Conversations regarding your organization, your industry, and your interests are constantly occurring online, whether or not you choose to participate. Only once you join a conversation can you have an effect on its direction and the outcome. The use of social engagement tools, along with a sound strategy and active messaging, allows you to interact with your audience and shape the conversation surrounding your brand or a product.
It's one platform that allows managing all aspects of social media within one place. Allows to deploy posts, comments and share them as well as showing notifications. It allows connecting to Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
In addition, there are still opportunities in the Social Center to get into direct contact with fans and critics. In the so-called Message Center, everyone can decide for themselves which contributions or trends are important to him and the corresponding notifications are set.
Altogether, Microsoft Social Engagement can be a really helpful tool to keep track of all social media activities. In Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can get powerful social insights by connecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Microsoft Social Engagement. Microsoft Social Engagement collects data from social media websites and presents it to you in charts and graphs that you can use to spot emerging trends in people’s comments, whether they’re positive, negative, or neutral. You can see who is mentioning you, where they comment, and exactly what they say. With these insights, you can pinpoint what you’re doing right, and address potential issues before bigger problems arise.
How can Social Engagement help your business?
- One platform to deploy Social Media (posting, commenting, messaging, sharing, notifications),
- Effective and easy to use,
- Very comprehensive and advanced analytics tools,
- Works with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Internet marketing and social media presence is important in today's world. We need to appreciate what this digital age means for our society, to realize that these platforms are what television channels and newspapers were a decade ago. Social media is a slang term for the current state of the internet - the websites and apps that people consume on their mobile devices. Social Media is in its early stage and those who jump on the wagon will be the ones dominating these platforms. Having the right tools to manage it all is taking one step towards improving your social media presence. Very often companies forget that the attention is the asset and the internet own's it. Social media can play a big part in boosting brand awareness, generating leads and driving revenue for your business.