We are now seeking a Junior Microsoft ASP.Net Full-Stack developer to work on internal and external implementation projects.
We have clients in a variety of industries and are ideally looking for applicants with experience in creating tailor-made and
out of the box web applications.
Your primary responsibility is to develop and deliver high-quality technical solutions with a young and motivated team.
As an ideal candidate you have strong business analytics and great technical skills. You will work with clients and
stakeholder to analyze business and enterprise requirements.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies in international projects
- A pleasant work environment and a highly motivated team
- Excellent career opportunities through internal trainings and certifications
- A competitive salary package including performance incentives
- Regular team events
- Promotion of sports activities and health (eg company fitness and nutrition)
- Employee-oriented operational control and project planning
- Promotion of study
- Laptop and smartphone with possibility of private use
- TrainCard with possibility of private use
- Experience with a OOP Language, preferably C# or Java
- Experience with datamodelling and SQL
- Attention to detail, strong configuration and design skills and willing to work with new technologies
- Ability to translate business requirements into functionality
- A good command of spoken and written English
Desired Skills and Certifications
- IT-related degree
- Experience with Visual Studio, Resharper, EntityFramework, Linq or TypeScript
- Experience with unit- and integration tests