We are now seeking a Frontend-Developer to work on internal and external implementation projects.
We have clients in a variety of industries and are ideally looking for applicants with experience in creating
tailor-made and out of the box web applications.
Your primary responsibility is to develop and deliver high-quality technical web applications with a young
and motivated team. As an ideal candidate you have strong business analytics and great technical skills.
You will work with clients and stakeholder to analyze business and enterprise requirements.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies in international projects
- A pleasant work environment and a highly motivated team
- Excellent career opportunities through internal trainings and certifications
- A competitive salary package including performance incentives
- Regular team events
- Promotion of sports activities and health (eg company fitness and nutrition)
- Employee-oriented operational control and project planning
- Promotion of study
- Laptop and smartphone with possibility of private use
- TrainCard with possibility of private use
- Experience with frontend and web development
AngularJS or TypeScript
- Knowledge about datamodelling, SQL and data queries such as OData
- Understanding of an OOP Language, preferably C# or Java and how backends and APIs work
- Attention to detail, strong configuration, design skills and high interest in new technologies
- Ability to translate business requirements into functionality
- A good command of spoken and written English
Desired Skills and Certifications
- IT-related degree
- Experience with the IDE Visual Studio 2013 or higher, Resharper and GIT
- Experience with unit- and integration tests via Jasmine and Karma