Best Practices - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Implementation package for optimization
of your on-site services - Quick Start in a few weeks!
Best Practices Microsoft Dynamics 365
Field Service Standard Introduction
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service supports companies in providing on-site services to customers. The application combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms and mobility to fully support mobile workers in on-site repairs.
With tools that help create work orders, schedule and dispatch technicians, execute work orders, manage and maintain assets, and inventory and billing, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service equips technicians with everything they need to increase first-time fix rates.
Depending on the company and the industry, the process may vary, but the general concept behind it is the same. Mobile workers need to be planned and deployed to deliver services to customers. Regardless of the industry, companies often use field service apps because they contain tools that help with this process.
With the support of INKUBIT's standard implementation, you achieve calculable costs through clearly defined scope of delivery in a plannable timeline. You can minimise your risks through proven implementation methods. It is a quick "return on investment" for your company.
INKUBIT has developed a standardized Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service implementation package with its Best Practices, which specializes in the provision of the solution from the cloud, its implementation and customization, data import, and end-user training of the solution, among other things.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service:
- Improving the first-time fix rate
- Reduction of travel time, mileage and vehicle wear and tear
- Avoidance of downtime through preventive maintenance
- Data is available in real time and in offline mode for the service technicians
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Better management of upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Documentation of solutions to customer problems
CIO, Siemens Smart Infrastructure
"Choosing a platform like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service is a long-term commitment and migrating 12,000 users is not something we would undo in two years. We wanted a partner that would ensure continuous innovation - a must in an agile and changing world."
Improving the first-time fix rate
- Supported by precise job allocation based on the appropriate resources
- Avoidance of downtime through preventive maintenance
- Optimised planning of service appointments for employees
- Visualised overall view through map view of requirements and resources.
Increased customer satisfaction
- Organise and follow up on the resolution of customer issues
- Communication of an exact arrival time to the clients
- Notification of the status of the service call and information of the fault to the customer
- Scheduled site visits when it is convenient for the client
- Completion of more service calls per technician
- Reduce travel time, mileage and consumption
- Manage follow-ups and take advantage of upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Increased customer satisfaction through the communication of an exact arrival time
- Customer service agents sort incoming requests and determine when to create work orders for on-site visits. Agents use the application mainly via a web browser.
- Service managers track performance metrics and monitor service delivery to increase efficiency and standardise processes. Service managers use the application mainly via a web browser.
- Dispatchers check and plan work orders and assign them to resources on the planning board by searching for resource availability and using a fully automated add-in to optimise resource planning. Dispatchers use the application mainly via a web browser.
- Field service technicians manage the work orders assigned to them via the mobile app on a phone or tablet and carry out maintenance and repair work on site at the customer's premises.
- Inventory managers make sure that field technicians have what they need to carry out their service calls. They also take care of returning products and purchasing new ones. Inventory managers mainly use the application via a web browser.
- Precise job allocation enables an improvement in the first fix rate.
- With the support of Field Service, the planning of service appointments for your employees is optimised. It leads to reduction in travel time, mileage and vehicle wear and tear.
- Jobs are allocated efficiently with automated deployment, tour and scheduling planning. Avoidance of downtime through preventive maintenance.
- By communicating an exact arrival time from the service technician to the customers, an increased customer satisfaction is achieved
- All data required by the service technicians is available in real time and in offline mode through the app application.
- The information on the status of service calls is easy to find and the documentation of solutions to customer problems is clear.
- Through the use of Remote Service (IoT), the unit data can be analysed and automatic orders can be created in the event of a service call.
Use of Dynamics 365 Field Service work tools
With the use of Remote Service, the problems can be solved in real time by working with specialised professionals in remote locations. With the use of HoloLens, the virtual documents can be transferred into the real world.
Universal Resource Planning offers several tools, such as the Resources, Schedule Board, Bookings and Scheduling Wizard to help companies plan jobs. For example, a resource can be a person, team, device or facility that can be defined to carry out work orders.
Through the mobile application, the schedule can be managed, with push notifications and routing information informing users of assigned work orders. Work orders can be completed anywhere and a full 360-degree picture is provided by clients.
Accurately manage service agreements, including recurring service cases and contracts, installed products and warranties, for all customers and at all locations. Dynamics365 for Field Service helps you deliver services and can show you potential for new revenue streams.
Request a free consultation
Request a free consultation to learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service can benefit your organization.